Alma Tagua Statement Necklaces
- Unit Price
How is the fit?
3 tiers of timeless carved tagua pieces. A natural look for our tagua lovers. Lightweight. Tagua chips on faux leather cord. Vegetable dyes. Handmade in Ecuador. Due to the nature and size of the tagua nuts, all sizes are approximate, not exact.
Made in Ecuador
All of our products are handcrafted from a palm tree nut native to the lush tropical rainforests of Ecuador. Also referred to as the Ecuadorean Ivory Palm, the Tagua tree produces several bushels of seed pods a year with up to 100 Tagua nuts per pod.These nuts are then harvested, dried, and crafted into a wide range of products from vibrant modern jewelry, ornate figurines, to everyday items like shirt buttons. Also known as Vegetable Ivory, Tagua has the same appearance, density, and feel of animal ivory without doing any harm to any animals or the rainforests where it is gathered. Organic Tagua Jewelry's mission is to promote the beautiful, eco-friendly, and 100% sustainable Tagua Ivory around the world. By doing so, we empower artisans in our founders' hometown in Ecuador by providing reliable employment and a decent living wage. We have a very special and direct relationship with our artisans since one of our founders still lives in the village. Our artisans are our friends and neighbors, and we are proud to promote their work. Through direct equitable trade, our artisans are able to eat better, keep their children in school, and invest in their futures, while keeping their traditions alive and vibrant. The production of our products keeps these families, their local economy, and their beautiful natural environment strong today and for generations to come.
- $5.95 flat-rate US shipping or FREE on orders over $100!
- We also ship to Canada for a Flat rate of $12.95 US
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 48-72 hours.
- Preorders ship out as listed on product descriptions
- Combination orders (instock & preorder) will ship out on the last preorder date unless otherwise arranged.
- FREE local pickup is available in Pingree Grove (Choose option at checkout.)
- Pickups are available at my house on weekends as long as I am given a timeframe and can set the bag on my doorknob if not at home.
- Returns on unworn, unwashed items with tags still attached are accepted within 14 days of receipt of item.
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Sale/clearance & auction items, leggings are NOT returnable, they are final sale.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.
- contact me within 48 hours of your piece arriving to make a defect report
- Please fill out the form below to initiate your return (if eligible):
Buy now, pay later.
Split your entire online purchase into 4 interest-free payments, over 6 weeks with no impact to your credit.
Here's how to Sezzle
Shop and add items to your cart as normal!
Choose Sezzle at Checkout! You’ll be redirected to Sezzle to Sign Up or Log In to complete your order.
Your order will be shipped out right away* and your payments will be split up over 6 weeks.
*shipping times subject to merchant shipping policy
Download the App
Shop directory. Reschedule payments. Plus more!